We have updated our technical manual for the Schöck Isokorb® type KS - the thermal break element for steel balconies. You can see the latest changes in this area.
Steel balcony thermal break Schöck Isokorb® type KS technical manual update - main topics:
- restructuring of the contents with a clear focus on product design, installation, plus additional information for concrete and steel design
- new additional standard products up to a height of 280mm
- new design tables for more flexibility (shear-bending interaction)
- new focus on installation and tolerances with more detailed information
- new optional installation jig for simple and accurate installation
- new recommendations for on-site fire protection
- new checklists for engineers, frame contractors and steel fabricators.
This latest Technical Information on the Schöck Isokorb® type KS can now be found for downloading in this area.