- Avoids damage to buildings at the thermal bridge due to condensation and mold.
- Minimizes thermal bridges, saving energy and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Contributes to LEED® certification.
- Improves living comfort by increasing floor temperatures at exterior walls.
Schöck Isokorb® type CM – For concrete-to-concrete construction
Manufactured from state-of-the-art stainless steel and the HTE-module with steel fiber reinforced UHPC, this thermal break product guarantees the highest quality thermal partitioning for balconies and floor slabs. The dramatically reduced thermal outflow creates higher interior surface temperatures, eliminating the risk of extra condensation, damage and mold growth.
At the core of type CM is the HTE module, a technology combining an insulating component, tension and shear force rods as well as pressure bearings that provide the optimum combination of pressure-force transmission and thermal insulation.
- Avoids building damages and contributes to healthy indoor air quality by eliminating the risk of condensation and mold in the area of the thermal break connection.
- Reduces operating costs for space heating – with energy savings of up to 11 percent depending on the building's design.
- Adds sustainability and contributes towards LEED® certification.
- Improves living comfort by increasing floor temperatures at exterior walls by up to 6°C depending on the design of the building.
Schöck Isokorb® type S – For steel-to-steel construction
For cantilever beams or canopies, balconies or walkways, Schöck Isokorb® type S offers complete freedom of design when it comes to steel construction. With corrosion-resistant stainless steel components, the unit is able to withstand extremely demanding loads and is effective against bending movement and shear force.
- Minimizes thermal bridges, eliminating condensation and dew point problems.
- Increases property market value through energy savings, sustainable design and possible LEED® certification.
- Modular system is easy to install.
- Can be used for connections with all profile sizes and structural loads.