Middle East Concrete 2012. Visit our booth MEC F116.
For four days from 5. – 8. November 2012 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Middle East Concrete will bring together the buyers and sellers within the concrete industry to experience and interact with the full range of concrete products, share information and technical knowledge, and participate in ground breaking discussion on a global scale.
What's new for 2012:
- More Exhibitors with the show set for over 55 % growth
- By demand, a formwork and scaffolding zone
- Extension of the popular precast zone
- More live, hands-on interactive demonstrations
- More practical training workshops run by global leaders in best practice
Schoeck ME FZE is delighted be attending the exhibition & conference again with its product ComBAR®, the glass fibre reinforcement. Please visit us at stand no. MEC F116.
We look forward to seeing you!